Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring Wins 2023 Best Value Award
The Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring won the 18th Annual Vincentric Best Value Award for the luxury mid-size SUV category by outperforming 19 rival vehicles. As a plug-in hybrid, the Aviator Grand Touring combines a battery-powered electric motor with the standard twin-turbocharged engine to produce an exhilarating driving experience.
We are proud to win so many awards throughout the years. This award is from Vincentric, a third-party, privately held automotive data compilation and analysis company. They identify the vehicles that provide the top value for consumers. They evaluate the cost of car ownership for almost 2,000 vehicle configurations using multiple variables, including depreciation, insurance, repairs, maintenance, financing, fuel, taxes, state fees, and opportunity costs. According to Vincentric President David Wurster:
"The Vincentric Best Value in America Awards strive to support consumers in making informed automobile purchase decisions.”
The 2023 Lincoln Aviator is a three-row midsize SUV available in five trim levels: Aviator, Reserve, Black Label, Grand Touring, and Grand Touring Black Label.
Regardless of your trim level, every Lincoln Aviator is primed with state-of-the-art technology and nuances that inspire a luxury experience. Lincoln provides high-end features across even standard trim levels, including:
- Ride quality is a signature hallmark of luxury vehicles like the Aviator, with smooth and mechanically uninterrupted driving.
- Chrome is usually reserved for the top trims of a vehicle's lineup, but not for the Aviator. All the Aviators are trimmed with chrome on the grill, the window sills and the side skirts under the doors. Even heated front seats come standard across the Aviator trim levels.
- Comfort and warmth of heated front seats also come standard across the Aviator trim levels.
- Safety is key for all Lincoln vehicles. The same goes for the Aviator. The entry-level Aviator has lane keep assist technology, active traction control, post-collision braking, electric power steering, and Lincoln's AdvanceTrac with roll stability control and a blind spot monitoring system.
- Superior audio begins in the entry-level trim with Lincoln's premium audio system with ten speakers, including a subwoofer.
VISIT US TODAY
Do you want to learn more about or test drive the Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring? Visit our dealership at Rosecrans off the 405 for more information.